It's a cold rainy Saturday So I have plenty of time to get busy!
Had a rough day yesterday with a migraine. I am allergic to patchouli. Someone came into the church yesterday bathed in it!! Even after they left, the smell hung around to the point that by the time I left, I was so sick!! I love the scent, but my body doesn't!!
Today I will concentrate on cleaning up around the house. It's not too awful bad, just a little sad for lack of attention. My main concentration area today will be the main living are which is living room, dining room and kitchen. All one big room. Nothing major to do, just a good dusting, vacuuming and mopping. Will let you know how it goes.
Today will also be a time for phone calls. I have my blue tooth in so I can talk while cleaning. Makes everything go faster.
My sister Jeannie lives about 3 miles from me but we don't talk much or get together as often as I would like. She is the oldest of the 6 of us and I am the youngest. Sometimes she forgets that I am a grown woman with 3 grown children and I don't need a mother. Plus there are many other issues as well that I will go into at a later time. She is a real PITA, but I love her anyway!! This year I want to mend our relationship and make it better for both of us.
Okay, enough for now. I need to get started and will let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment